Gift Buying Mistakes
These tips should prevent you from making a faux pas.
1. Dont buy house hold gifts/white goods. Women like to feel like princesses.
2. If she tells you she doesn’t want or need a present, don’t listen.
3. Don’t buy gifts in the wrong size.
4. Don’t buy something that you wanted for yourself and offer it as a gift.
5. Don’t ask her what she wants, if she wants something in particular she will let you know.
6. Don’t buy her something you have already given her in the past. Be inventive and don’t repeat your gifts.
7. Present your gift with style. It’s all in the delivery, the presentation. Its not the what, it’s the how.
8. You don’t need to send a fortune. Just because it costs a bomb, doesn’t mean she will love your gift.
Don’t buy household gifts
Even if she asks you for a new toaster, make sure you buy something personal as well. We don’t really just want the new appliance for our birthday.
If she tells you she doesn’t want or need a present, don’t listen.
Don’t listen or you’ll get caught out. We don’t really mean that we don’t want anything. Surprise us, we deserve it.
Don’t buy gifts in the wrong size.
There is nothing worse than having to take back something because it doesn’t fit. Check to see your partner’s size or ask her girlfriend to help you.
Don’t buy something too big, this is worse than too small.
Don’t buy something that you wanted for yourself. No home theatres, new speakers, surround sound etc. Think on a more personal level. What are your partner’s interests, hobbies, favourite places, favourite fragrance.
Don’t ask her what she wants. Show her that you know her. Gift giving should be mysterious and maybe even a little sensual if you are giving to your partner. (Not tacky). The element of surprise is your friend.
Dont repeat gifts. Don’t make the mistake of giving her what you gave her last year. This will show you have given no thought to the occasion. If you are not sure what to get, sit quietly and think about your partner. Think about their likes and dislikes, think about hints or suggestions they may have made throughout the year. Think about places they said they would like to visit, restaurants they would like to go to.
Present your gift with style. Presentation is everything. You only get one chance to make the first impression. Use lots of beautiful ribbons and bows and choose a beautiful paper. Go the extra mile, you have thought about your gift, now make it look great on the outside.
You could even create a unique way to present the gift, by leaving it somewhere special, taking her to a special place and presenting it, sending it to work by special delivery, a message in a bottle etc.
You don’t need to spend a fortune. It’s not about the money. It’s about the way you make a girl feel. You might have spent a fortune on a gift that she doesn’t really want or like. Find something that will be delivered to the heart.
Quote ” I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel”
www.romance4millionaires.com.auTexas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services